The most powerful anti-cancer remedy of the planet

Apple seed is a miraculous product to kill cancer cells. Is 10,000 times more potent than chemotherapy.

Why are we not aware of it?

Because there are organizations interested in finding a synthetic version, enabling them to make fabulous profits.

So from now on you can help a friend in need by letting him know that you should eat apple seed to prevent the disease.

Its flavor is not pleasant but does not produce the horrific effects of chemotherapy.

Every time you eat an apple, do not throw the seed.

How many people die while this has been a closely guarded secret so as not to profit billions risks of large corporations?

As you well know apple is on all sides.

Apple is known in english as well as the multi-billion dollar company that manufactures technology products.

The apple seed is eaten directly or accompanied with a salad of your choice etc.

The interest of this seed is due to its strong anti-cancer effects.

And although he attributed many more properties, the most interesting is the effect it produces on tumors ..

This seed is a proven cancer remedy for cancers of all types.

Some argue that it is useful in all variants of cancer.

It is considered also as an anti-microbial agent wide spectrum against bacterial and fungal infections, is effective against internal parasites and worms, regulates high blood pressure and antidepressant, combat stress and nervous disorders.

The source of this information is fascinating: it comes from one of the largest drug manufacturers in the world, who says that after more than 20 laboratory tests conducted since 1.970 the extracts revealed that: it destroys the malignant cells in 12 types cancers, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreas ...

The compounds of this seed act showed 10,000 times better slowing the growth of cancer cells the product Adriamycin, a chemotherapeutic drug, normally used in the world.

And what is even more astonishing : this type of therapy, with the apple seed, destroys malignant cancer cells and does not affect healthy cells.

2 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed of Herpes 2years ago and I have tried all possible means to get the cure but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a Herbal Doctor(Dr imoloa who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes, at first i doubted, if it was real but decided to give him a trial, when i contacted Dr imoloa through his Email: drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com he guided me and prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier Delivery service,when i received the package (herbal medicine) He gave me instructions on how to consume it, i started using it as instructed and i stop getting outbreaks and the sores started vanishing, could you believe i was cured of this deadly virus within two to three weeks and notices changes in my body. Days of using this REMEDY,couldn't believe the healing at first until i see it as my HERPES get cleared like magic Dr imoloa also use his herbal medicine to cure diseases like, HIV/aids, lupus disease, dry cough, fever, malaria, bronchitis disease, cystic fibrosis, Lyme disease, acute myeloid leukaemia, alzheimer's disease, blood poisoning, measles, cervical cancer, kidney cancer, chronic kidney disease, diarrhoea, epilepsy, joint pain, mouth ulcer,bowel cancer, discoid eczema, eye cancer, food poisoning, fibroid, hairy cell leukaemia, mouth cancer, skin cancer disease, lung cancer, rheumatoid lung disease, liver disease, penile cancer, parkinson disease, arthritis, breast cancer, bone cancer hepatitis A.B.C, Diabetes, fatigue, muscle aches, anal cancer, asthma, Contact this great herbal Doctor today the father of herbalism. via Email: drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or whatssapp him +2347081986098. and get cured permanently He is real..

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of
    breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her
    to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to go to
    the internet and search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady
    called peter Lizzy she was testifies to the world about the goodness of a
    herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kind of disease and the
    herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him
    my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be
    cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that
    I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how
    can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me
    That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can
    transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for
    the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier
    service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week
    complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not
    knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the
    miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the
    herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he
    didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him
    and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if
    you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from
    the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him
    +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the
    problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me
    davidclara223@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete

 
Top